Quiz Time 28

1) MITS made the famous Altair 8800, known as the ‘world’s first minicomputer kit,’ in December 1974. Expand MITS?


2)Identify him and also tell he is the head of which organization?



3)Which present-day tech idol famously announced earlier this year that “The only meat I'm eating is from animals I've killed myself”?


4)Which new feature in Facebook is set to counter the Circles feature in Google+?


5)Identify it

6)The Touchpad & the capactive touch screen are the revolutionary product from which company?


7) This maxi sailing yacht, famous for line honors in the 1998 Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race in which five boats sank and six sailors died.Its worth 500 million dollars.This yacht belongs to which tech personality?


8)Connect
     

9)Identify him


10)Identify him and he founded which company?



PS-I wanted to know if the questions are getting too easy ?I need u r feedback to make the blog better..
 if u have any complaints,questions,or anything then else then do say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Managing Your Online Persona, Part I

TCS IT Wiz 2013 Bhubaneswar Prelims

Interroger Prelims